UESTCO Enerji Sistemleri Ltd. Şti. (“UESTCO”), is the “data controller” of the personal infirmation we collect about you when you visit or use any of our websites, or buy products and services that are linked to this Privacy Statement (collectively, our “Sites”). This Privacy Statement explains, how we collet, share and use your personal information collected in this way and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
When we interact with you, we may also provide you with additional privacy notices about specific processing activities or offer you additional choices about how UESTCO processes you personal information at that particular point in time.
2. Our Collection of Information
- Information collected directly from you: We may ask you for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have request. You may also provide personal information to us when you contact or engage with us (e.g., with a comment, inquiry or customer support request, site visitors) or register for an account to use our Sites. This personal information may include:
Identity data, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone numbers and physical address (including street, city, state, postal or zip code, and/or country);
Recruitment data, including information submitted in connection with a job application or inquiry;
Business contact data, such as information related to other employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of a third-party organization (e.g., business, company, partnership, sole proprietorship, non-profit, or government agency);
Marketing and communications data, including your marketing preferences and your subscriptions to our publications;
Transaction data, including inquiries about and orders for our products and services and details of payments to and from you, including purchase order history and information needed to facilitate payment transactions;
Event registration information, including information you provide when filling in e-registration forms; and
Your feedback, including surveys, recommendations, or other feedback from you about our Sites as well as our products and services generally.
When you do not provide requested information, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
- Information we collect automatically about you: We collect certain information about your visit to our Sites using cookies and similar tracking technologies. We will always respect any legal rights you may have to prevent us doing this. Data collected in this way includes:
Usage data, including information about how you use our Sites, what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, the date and time you access the Site, the website from which you linked to one of our Sites and other actions taken within the Sites; and
Technical data, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language and your operating system.
For information about the cookies and other similar tracking technologies we use on our Sites, please refer to our Cookie Notice.
- Information collected from third parties: In accordance with applicable law, we may collect personal information about you from third parties, such as social media websites and applications and combine it with information we already hold, to help us improve and customize our Sites to your preferences and for other purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement. We may also collect your business contact information from your employer or other third parties to facilitate or otherwise engage in traditional business activities and similar administrative matters.
3. Our Use of Information
We may use the personal information collected via our Sites or when you contact us for purposes that include:
- Business Contact Data: UESTCO collects and uses business contact data to engage in communications or transactions, including for conducting due diligence regarding, or providing or receiving, a product or service. For example, UESTCO may collect and use this business contact data in order to facilitate and manage orders, contracts, warranties, maintenance, and similar business functions, for credit analysis and collection purposes, to assist with our own internal compliance and legal requirements, and (if necessary) to defend our interests and claims.
- Services and transactions: We may use your personal information to deliver services to you or carry out transactions you have requested, including, but not limited to, providing information on Company products or services you have purchased or otherwise use, registering purchased products, processing product orders, handling warranty claims, replacing product manuals, answering customer service requests and facilitating the use of our Sites.
- Administering and protecting our business and Sites: We may use your personal information to administer and protect our business and our Sites, including troubleshooting, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.
- Improving our business, Sites, products and services: We may use your personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes that help us to develop and improve the quality of our business, Sites, products and services (including new products and services), for example, by customizing our Sites to your particular preferences or interests.
- Marketing: In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we may use your personal information to inform you of products or services which may be of interest to you, and to otherwise communicate with you about offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics. You are able to opt-out from marketing communications sent via e-mail at any time, free of charge by using the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail marketing materials you receive from us, or by contacting us using the contact information listed in this Privacy Statement. Depending on your country of residence, you may also be able to opt out of other types of marketing communications; please contact us using the contact information listed in the Privacy Statement for more information.
- Research and analysis: We may use your personal information to conduct research and analysis to help us analyse your purchasing preferences, identify the products and services that best meet your requirements and measure the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
- Enforcement: We may use the personal information we collect in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our terms and conditions, violations of law or other misuse of our Sites.
Where permitted by law, we may combine the information that we collect via our Sites with other information we hold about you (such as information about your use of our products and services) in order to offer you an improved and consistent customer experience when interacting with us or for other purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement.
4. How Long We Keep Information
The period during which we store your personal information varies depending on the purpose for the processing. For example, we store personal information needed to provide you with products and services, or to facilitate transactions you have requested, for so long as you are a customer of UESTCO, we will retain details of your application as set forth in the privacy notice made available to you in connection with your application or as otherwise required by law. In all other cases, we store your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, following which time it is either anonymized (where permitted by applicable law), deleted or destroyed.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use technical and organisational measures to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. For more information on how UESTCO protects your personal information please contact us at email@example.com
6. Your Rights
- Depending on applicable law, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information.
- You may have the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You may have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. UESTCO does not sell your personal information to third parties for profit. UESTCO, we do share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties in accordance with this Privacy Statement and our Cookie Notice.
7. Contact Us
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our handling of your personal information, would like to lodge a complaint, or wish to contact our Data Protection Officer, please contact us using the contact information listed below. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.